We’re are pleased to announce “Hirezon’s User Community Conference 2019” on June 16th to June 18th, 2019 at the Mohegan Sun Casino Resort in Connecticut www.mohegansun.com.
See the testimonials from our 2018 User Conference.
This user conference provides you an opportunity to:
• Meet and network with other Hirezon clients to share experiences and knowledge
• Learn about Hirezon’s Talent Management software solutions in detail
• Learn about Hirezon’s other products and upcoming enhancements in the pipeline
• Round table discussions with Hirezon technical and customer support team members
• Interaction with Hirezon system integrated partners
• Round table discussions addressing 2 hot topics in HR and Talent Management
Best Practices and Expert Advice for Faculty and Staff Diversity and Selection
Speaker: Christopher D. Lee, Ph.D., SPHR
Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resource Services
Virginia Community College System
Current Hiring Trends In Higher Education Employment
Speaker: John Ikenberry, Ph.D.
President and Co-Founder
Sleep, Health and Wellness: A Win-Win for Both Employer and Employee
Speaker: Charles A. Czeisler, Ph.D., M.D., F.R.C.P.
Chief, Division of Sleep and Circadian Disorders
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Professor of Medicine and Director, Division of Sleep Medicine
Harvard Medical School