Interview Exchange is a Talent Management Solution that genuinely solves problems. Organizing applicant pools using electronic folders is an intuitive and logical way to see what is going on with an applicant pool at a glance. Our Hiring Committee loves the COREquisites, email alerts, Outlook invitations and so many other functions of the system.
HirezonJobs Pay-Per-Job-ATS™ is your complete recruiting solution from sourcing to hiring of all your new hires.
HirezonJobs Pay-Per-Job-ATS™ Highlights
- Automatically pre-screens applicants based on their responses to position-specific qualification questionnaires, and generates customized acknowledgement and thank-you messages.
- Enables hiring manager/Team reviewer to efficiently review and rank applicants, and attach comments, notes and additional files.
- Facilitates flexible communication among hiring team members and quick and easy communication with candidates.
- Optional EEO/AA data collection and reporting.
- Comprehensive data for evaluating effectiveness of recruiting strategies.
- Candidates’ information is available and downloadable during the entire recruitment process, and for 12 months afterwards.
- Customer support is available for all users – applicants, hiring team members.
How HirezonJobs Pay-Per-Job-ATS™ works?
- Once you place the order Hirezon Team member will contact and assist you for the entire process.
- User training and support is available during entire recruitment process.
Recruit From Any Talent Pool
Recruit From Any Talent Pool
- Career site link
- Direct Applicants from All Your Advt. Sources (both online and Print) to HirezonJobs ATS
- AA/EEO, OFCCP, Section 503 Questionnaire-optional
- Acknowledgement email to all applicants upon submission
Tools to Manage the Hiring Process
- Candidate portal to see real time search status
- HR or Search chair to communicate to one or more candidates using system email
- Collaboration / Messaging Tools
- Configurable Alerts
Focus on Qualified Applicants
- Job-Specific Screening Questions
- COREquisites Question Library
- Dynamic Screening
- Rule-based Ranking
- Document Storage and Management
Good Data, Better Decisions
- Source/Advt. Performance
- Applicant Quality by Source/Advt
- Recruiting Process Overview
- Diversity data
- Time to Fill
- Cost Per hire and Other meaningful recruitment related reports
Western Kentucky University
Franklin & Marshall College’s Human Resources department has been using Interview Exchange since 2007, and we are quite satisfied with this product. It has enhanced our office’s efficiency and eliminated routine clerical work and data entry; the training provided and technical support have been great; and both hiring managers and applicants are easily able to use the system.
Franklin & Marshall College
Interview Exchange has been a welcomed improvement from our previous application processes. It has saved us a great amount of paper and has added to our efficiency. The ability to mass update applicants on the status of a position has been a great benefit by saving time and decreasing phone call inquiries from applicants. Our search committees are truly enjoying the user-friendly nature of the system as well…
Oakton Community College
At Greenfield Community College, we recognize technology is a powerful tool for change, innovation, and opportunity. But technology also can be very expensive.
In using the services of Interview Exchange, GCC satisfied both needs: technology and affordability.
With Interview Exchange, we have moved forward to bring into play a system that allowed us to streamline our hiring process and select the best possible candidates in a very effective and convenient way.
Greenfield Community College
The training provided by the Interview Exchange staff to get going with our on-line application system was tremendous and they continue to support us in a most accommodating manner.
The supervisors, hiring managers, and search committees also really like being able to access all applicants for the appropriate job posting from their computers, whether on campus or off campus.
It is a great product and we are extremely pleased with the Interview Exchange staff and the performance of the software.
Interview Exchange has made a significant positive impact on the search process at the University at Albany.
Our search committees are excited about the ability to now receive all resumes electronically, thus the “paperless search.” This conforms to the University’s “Go Green Initiative,” to reduce and eventually eliminate unnecessary paperwork…
SUNY – Albany
By implementing this system it has made our recruiting process more efficient, eliminating paper, and hiring excellent candidates.
It is a user friendly system that offers many features. No more worrying about resumes getting lost in the mail or via e-mail. The system tracks everything and screens candidates so that you can review your top candidates first.
We are very pleased with the system and look forward to using all the features.
Sacred Heart University
Interview Exchange has allowed Salve Regina University to move from an over burdensome full paper recruitment process, to a smooth, user friendly online system.
We are very pleased with the software’s capabilities and tech support. Our hiring managers are very pleased with the ease of use of the product and many applicants comment on how easy and efficient the system is to use.
Salve Regina University
The training and technical support have been outstanding and the ease of use has been noted by both hiring officials and applicants.
Thanks to Interview Exchange, AUC recruiting has become a nearly 100% paperless effort and the hours previously spent doing mundane clerical work are now being put to much better use.