Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to www.hirezon.com Corporate website, and www.interviewexchange.com, product website of Hirezon Corporation offering HR Software solutions for employers and job applicants. The services provided by www.Hirezon.com or www.interviewexchange.com (‘InterviewExchange) and the use of its websites (‘website’) are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Hirezon/Interview Exchange has no intention of accepting information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are not at least 18 years of age, please leave this site immediately. Parents are urged to monitor and supervise their children’s on-line activity.
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available in this website www.interviewexchange.com for informational purposes only. Any product, process or technology described in this website may be subject to intellectual property rights, which rights are reserved by Hirezon Corporation, and are not licensed or otherwise transferred hereunder.
You are required to provide personal or company information to InterviewExchange during the registration process and during your use of the website (‘user information’). You represent and warrant that all user information is accurate and complete at the time of registration, and will be updated promptly to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
Role of InterviewExchange Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
InterviewExchange provides a venue in which employers advertise jobs using InterviewExchange tools; and job seekers, in response, apply for the posted jobs. InterviewExchange publishes job descriptions and requirements provided by the Employer. Once applicants have registered with InterviewExchange, they can apply for advertised positions by:
- Providing a resume (required for all jobs)
- Providing employment application (optional)
- Providing a cover letter (optional)
- Providing additional documents as requested by the employer (required for some jobs at employer’s discretion)
- Answering the screening questions posted by the employer (required for some jobs at employer’s discretion)
InterviewExchange does not represent or warrant that you will obtain an interview(s) through InterviewExchange nor that if you are invited for an interview(s) you will obtain employment with the employer. InterviewExchange does not have any responsibility for the employer’s conduct during the process in connection with the interview.
You are solely responsible for all conduct and transmissions that take place under your Username and Password. You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- Your use of InterviewExchange will not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Your use of InterviewExchange will not interfere with or disrupt computer networks;
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity, or make any kind of misrepresentation as to your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- You will not forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- You will not upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor ‘stalk,’ threaten or in any manner harass another user;
- You will not use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- You will not upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
- You will not reproduce, copy, modify, sell, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof, including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website.
InterviewExchange reserves the right to terminate any account or posting at any time for any reason whatsoever and bar the User from InterviewExchange. Further, InterviewExchange may seek all legal remedies against any user whose activities on InterviewExchange cause any claims, losses, damages and the like to be incurred by InterviewExchange and User agrees to indemnify Interview Exchange therefore.
If you are an employer, you agree as follows:
- You will post real jobs with an intent to recruit;
- You will pay an annual subscription fee for accessing InterviewExchange system and its use;
- You understand that InterviewExchange does not investigate whether information provided by an applicant is true and complete;
- You understand that InterviewExchange may refuse to publish any job posting or remove a published posting at any time, for any reason or no reason, and that you will indemnify InterviewExchange from all claims, losses and damages related thereto;
- You understand that while InterviewExchange will use reasonable efforts to publish the information provided by the employer in its entirety and without modification, InterviewExchange will retain editorial privileges to modify the information at InterviewExchange ‘s discretion;
- You may remove a posting from publication at any time by contacting InterviewExchange by e-mail at email@example.com; by postal mail at Interview Exchange., 4 Bellows Road, P.O. Box 0792, Westborough, MA 01581; or by fax at (508) 836-2020;
- InterviewExchange shall not be liable for human, mechanical or computational errors in publishing the information given by the employer;
- The employer releases and indemnifies InterviewExchange from all claims arising out of employers use of the website and the information published thereon, inadvertent disclosure of personal or confidential information, all claims arising out of your activity on the website or the Internet generally, including access or changes to user information provided by employers and applicants, and responses to job postings by applicants, all claims arising out of InterviewExchange ‘s references to employer’s use of the website in any communication or public medium, forum or discussion, and all claims arising from non-availability of the website.
If you are an applicant, you agree as follows:
- Employers are not legally bound to select applicant(s) for interview(s) through InterviewExchange;
- To release and indemnify the employer against any claims for preferential selection for employment on the basis of the interviews held;
- InterviewExchange does not represent or warrant that applicants using InterviewExchange will receive any preference in selection for employment;
- InterviewExchange has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor user-provided content, including user information, and to edit, correct or remove any such content that InterviewExchange, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable or in violation of this agreement;
Applicants may inquire about the use of the website by contacting InterviewExchange by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; by postal mail to Interview Exchange., 4 Bellows Road, P.O. Box 0792 Westborough, MA 01581; or by fax at (508) 836-2020.
InterviewExchange makes no warranty that the website is free from errors or viruses or anything else that has a contaminating or destructive nature, nor does it guarantee any specific results from the use of InterviewExchange. While InterviewExchange attempts to provide accurate information on this website, it assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, legality or completeness of any user-provided content, including any user information. User is solely responsible for verifying the quality, accuracy, reliability, legality and completeness of all user-provided content, including any user information.
Changes to website Services and Terms and Conditions
Nothing contained in this website shall limit the right of InterviewExchange to change the technical information, any other information or the design or characteristics of any product at any time without notice and without liability. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. InterviewExchange shall have no obligation to correct any inaccuracies contained in this website or to update any of the information contained herein. You are encouraged to periodically review the Terms and Conditions posted on the website.
InterviewExchange is a provider of services. Use of the terms ‘partner’ and ‘partnering’ on this website is not intended to convey or imply the existence of a legal partnership or joint venture relationship with any other entity.
InterviewExchange may provide links to employers’ websites or other job boards or other advertising media. Such a link is not an endorsement of that site by InterviewExchange. InterviewExchange makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information or services provided on those websites nor is it in any way responsible or liable therefore.
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless InterviewExchange, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, partners, successors and assigns (collectively, ‘Indemnified Parties’), from and against any claim, loss, damage, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by any of the indemnified parties arising from or related to:
(1) the use of the services or the website by you,
(2) any breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions by you,
(3) any breach of any of your representations, warranties and covenants, and
(4) any act or omission by you which gives rise to a claim. In no event shall the total liability of InterviewExchange to you for all damages, losses, claims and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) arising from or in any way related to this agreement or the use of the services or the website exceed, in the aggregate, one hundred dollars (US$100.00).
InterviewExchange requests that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to us. Any information or material sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
Descriptions of, or references to, third-party products, services or publications within this website do not imply endorsement of such products, services or publications.
InterviewExchange makes no express or implied representations or warranties whatsoever regarding any other website (or any content therein) that may be accessed through this website. Any hypertext links from this website to any other website do not imply or represent endorsement by InterviewExchange of responsibility for the content of such other websites.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks found in the website are trademarks of Hirezon Corporation, d/b/a the Interview Exchange.
All information, data, text, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings and multimedia content in this website is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise specified in this website, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information, in whole or in part, found in this website without the express written permission of InterviewExchange.
Choice of Law; Consent to Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard for conflict-of-laws provisions. All users of the website hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which shall be the sole venue for disputes arising hereunder.